Change

7/18/11

Sophia ~

Q.  Can you speak to me about the changes we are all experiencing?  Is is great healing, or are we to expect more noticeable changes?  If so, what are they?

S.  Change is a multifaceted concept.  All change is related to something in motion.  We are recognizing your need to know what to expect.  There is nothing to fear, nothing to know, and we do want you to be aware of the shifts you experience.   Shifts are the noticeable projection of change.  Nowhere is it written that change always has to be  profound when it happens.  Be that as it may, each person that experiences change will know that it is a direct result of asking.  There need not be some crisis for change to happen, although with some it is what they need for themselves to make the change.

Q.  Sophia, what is this change you are referring to?

S.  The process of personal enfoldment.  The opening of ones self to change of spirit.  The metamorphosis of growth.  So much is happening and it is all subtle and personal.  None of you is going through this the same way.  Things come up from the inside for healing.  Healing must take place first then the consciousness can expand.  Right action must then be in place for healing to occur.  Otherwise there is no genuine healing taking place.  We cannot explain it more than that.

Q.  Sophia ~ I question my process.  I had a thought this morning that maybe I am fooling myself by thinking or feeling like I am becoming a different person; i.e. more loving, nice, etc.  I am afraid of that [I’m not changing].  Why am I having these thoughts?

S.  Sweet one, you are making these changes you are so afraid are not genuine or authentic.  Do not be afraid of being different and of change.  You are one of the few that needs to change now to assist others.  We see in your heart how much you desire these changes and have for a very long time.  We will help if you just ask.

Q.  Sophia ~ What is my path?

S.  Clearing, cleansing, healing, and growing.  When you have completed the healing part of your process you will be initiated into a new level of awareness.  You will teach this to people.

11 Comments (+add yours?)

1. colleeng77
    May 11, 2012 @ 14:56:14

This makes so much sense…the “shift” is within each of us, and the degree of change or growth we experience is completely dependent upon what we heal within ourselves–and that gets reflected out to what is happening in our world.

• michellsgrace
      May 12, 2012 @ 13:04:49

Yes, and each part that we heal reinforces our being and opens us up to receive more consciousness, awareness, and light! The joy and bliss that we have is directly related to how much clarity we have though the healing and purging that we do. ♥

2. cmbarr55
    May 11, 2012 @ 16:43:24

Ask and ye shall receive. Listen and you will hear. It’s amazing how much peace there is to be had just by utilizing these principles.

3. Lyn Capicotto
    May 13, 2012 @ 13:50:09

Awsome post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to get some professional writers? Thanks 🙂

4. Ardella Whitehair
    May 19, 2012 @ 17:04:47

I precisely wanted to appreciate you again. I’m not certain what I might have followed without these tips revealed by you directly on such a topic. Entirely was an absolute scary matter in my position, nevertheless taking a look at your skilled technique you managed the issue made me to cry for gladness. Extremely grateful for the guidance as well as hope that you recognize what a great job that you are getting into teaching the rest by way of your webpage. I am certain you haven’t come across any of us.

5. uaebizzle.com
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 16:00:43

Your style is very unique in comparisoon tto other people I’ve read stuff from.
    Thanks for posting when you’ve got thee opportunity,
    Guess I’ll just book mark this site.

6. http://www.destinationworcester.org/usa/?t=michael-kors-premium-outlet-las-vegas
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 00:58:37

I’ll right away take hold of your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.

Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me know so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.
    more from:http://www.destinationworcester.org/usa/?t=michael-kors-premium-outlet-las-vegas

• michellsgrace
      Oct 02, 2014 @ 13:58:17

There is a little link either at the top of the website or the bottom right corner of your screen that looks like this ‘+follow’. If you click that you can sign up for delivery to your email when a new posting is made. I usually post weekly on Sundays. Thank you for your interest!

7. michael kors outlet texas city phone number
    Oct 14, 2014 @ 13:48:29

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this
    blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of
    times it’s very difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a awesome job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox.
    Superb Blog!